Beauty can be associated with a product, place or person that contribute to pleasure, comfort and contentment. It reveals self-confidence and strength in the real you.
The real most beautiful woman is who is caring and makes you feel good in her presence and makes you miss her when she is gone.
Of course grooming yourself plays an important part to enhance the loveliness in you.
Beauty is not only a facial issue but is connected with the appearance of your hair, nails etc.
Here is a complete beauty regime to support you safely through the process of making the real beautiful you.
Common skin problems
- Oily skin sticky or not shiny.
- Aging spots and pigmentation.
- Skin blemishes.
- Dead skin and clogged pores.
- Itchy, flaky skin.
- Prominent eye bags and dark circles.
- Loose skin noticeable lines and wrinkles.
- Excess facial hair.
- Acne female or male.
( Try Sitewide Jovs coupon code $50 off for JOVS Venus Pro II Hair Remover )
Common nail problems
Can be due to
- Skin diseases.
- Poor fitting shoes.
- Poor nerve supply.
Nail diseases can be caused also due to diabetes or poor immune systems or severe mal nutrition.
Common hair problems affecting the hair and scalp a major impact on your appearance
- Head lice
- Hair loss
- Rough texture
- Dermatitis or psoriasis
- Dull appearance.
Of course though these are the common problems be in men or women. There is always a difference between men’s skin which is thicker with layer pores prone to more dust and clogging.
Your beauty routine and products that you use should vary according to the texture of your skin, nail or hair.
One more thing you might have to pay attention to is that if you are particular about a permanent clearing of these flaws, or is that you are just in need to conceal them, to suit your occasion.
Beauty products used Vs Age group
|Products||18-24 years||35-44 years|
Branding plays a vital role in your choice of beauty products. You don’t mind sticking to the same brand for years if really works for you. You don’t mind investing in your personal care slightly more than your favorite meal.
8 Simple and Safe beauty tips to nurture your skin, hair and nails using the right products online
Beauty products for your nail, hair and skin if not chosen rightly may result in permanent damage to your nail cuticles, hair follicles and pores of your skin.
Identifying the right product therefore plays a vital role in nourishing your nail, hair and skin.
A wholesome range of skin care for you.
1. How to treat acnes and pimples (especially those which pop up one week before a wedding or any special occasion…)
What causes acnes?
- Stimulation for the sebaceous glands at the time of puberty or changes in hormones. Normally due to excessive oil production.
- On the other hand, junk food, stress and dirt the cause of acne is far from established.
- Heredity can aggravate acne.
- Pressure from helmets straps or collars can also increase the infection.
- Your job profile being exposure to individual areas like cutting oils can cause acnes.
Cosmetics with water content listed first in their ingredients are best suited for you if you have acne.
The best remedy for acne would be not to squeeze or pick them as they may leave permanent scars.
( SHOP ALPYN BEAUTY Get 20% Off )
Just by concealing them with cosmetic creams available in the market for a few days, by then they disappear. Mild cleansers help cleansing your skin and help reduce itching and irritation.
You can use gentle exfoliating creams which enable to open pores and act as peeling agents.
Antibacterial cleanser can be used at night to keep bacteria from infecting the acne further. The excess oil can be wiped out with a mild astringent or toner.
Home remedies for acne
- Apply tea tree oil, jojoba, coconut oil.
- Consuming green tea can actively reduce pimples, white heads and black heads as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Garlic also helps to treat infection.
- Honey from long back has been an active ingredient in clearing skin issues.
- Aloe Vera is a natural anti-bacterial and can prevent further occurrences.
( Try Mederma with botanical extracts to erase your scars and stretch marks without any side effects )
How can you prevent acne?
- Always stay hydrated with 8 glasses of water a day. Manage stress with
- Good eating and sleeping habits.
- Balanced diet.
- Limited consumption of alcohol.
- A good exercise routine.
- Use oil free skin care products that don’t block your skin pores.
- Choose cleansers with a Ph. of around 5.5.
Always refer the products to a physician at the earliest, to prevent aggravating the issue.
( Under $25 – Best Skin Care Serums and Cream at Watts Beauty USA )
2. Choose the right creams, toners and moisturizers
That not only suit your skin but also your budget. Look out for coupon codes with maximum discounts and combo offers. This would add on to your glows acting as stress busters.
How do you get rid of dark circles?
- Excessive exposure to sun light.
- Deficiency of iron.
- Excess production of melanin.
- Lack of fatty tissue under she eyes.
- Aging process.
( Choose all natural, pure skin soaps with botanical ingredients at Grondyke Soap )
You can find a solution to dark circles by using under eye creams which help to reduce
( Prevent frizz and split ends guaranteed! Try Vunella Naturals shampoo & conditioner bars today! )
3. How to check for the right under eye cream?
- Choose the one with Vitamin A and retinol which enables skin cells growth and enhances collagen production.
- Choose the one with SPF to protect your eyes from sun damage.
- Eye creams with caffeine or cucumber help to decrease the eye puffiness caused due to allergies, poor diet or bad sleep routine.
- Eye creams with green tea, Aloe Vera, coconut oil can be really good for eye puffiness.
- For brightening up the dark area choose the one with anti-reflecting properties.
- An oily skin can be supported by an under eye cream with no oil. While a dry skin you can go for a moisturising eye balm or cream. If your skin is a combination of oily and dry, then opt for the one suitable for both.
- Can you choose an eye balm? Definitely yes if you are with a dry skin they help to keep the area around your eyes hydrated.
- Avoid eye creams with thickeners, preservatives and additives which might further dry up your skin.
- It’s always better that you choose eye creams with shea butter, jojoba oil, mint or rosemary all natural contents to avoid irritation.
- Lesser the fragrance the better as these creams may dry up your skin further.
- Make sure the eye balm does not contain alcohol.
- Go for non-greasy, smoother creams.
Daily use of these creams with Vitamin E, A and C helps to premature aging as they neutralize damaging free radicals.
4. Eye make-up and its significance
Each of you have variations of colors naturally around your eyes, highlighting this with a little eye make-up enhances and makes it more attractive. Not only that it also helps in increasing the perceived size of your eyes to make you look brighter and more youthful.
It’s been a proven fact according to psychological science that more you are attractive the more you tend to be successful in your life.
Most women believe that the more you have an untouched natural face the more you are looked at differently.
Eye make-up definitely enhances your looks to add on with the natural contrasts.
Of course keeping your make up to 60% works better than too much of it which makes them less likeable, trustworthy and less competent.
Over doing make up results in eroding your attractive looks. So wear it to the correct proportion so that you don’t lose its benefits.
( Try the safe, Patchology is skincare that works in 15 minutes or less )
There’s nothing to worry about not knowing the right way to do your eye make-up. Most of them have no idea about it. Here are some tips to do your eye makeup the right way.
- Apply the primer and after its dry apply an eye shadow base or a concealer or foundation.
- Use a highlighter lighter than your skin tone, matte mid tone, contour shade and a matte black shade.
- Brushes you might find suitable would be a small flat, a medium size blending brush or a smudge.
- You can attach false eye lashes to give you that complete look.
- Curling definitely adds on to it.
- Don’t miss the mascara part of it.
Try knowing the make-up related eye problems and rock safely with your make up routine
- Avoid sharing your make up kit with anyone as eye diseases are contagious.
- Always apply the eye liner outside the lash line to avoid scratching your eye or eyelids.
- Use a sharp precise eyeliner pencil.
- Avoid expired products by replacing your make up kit every 3 months.
- Change your make up products after you have had an eye infection.
- Don’t apply make up on the move.
Stay pretty, yet safe, healthy and appealing, Eye make-up instills that confidence in you.
5. Facial make up and its Significance
Get your smooth even look and make your facial features prominent. Highlight certain portions of your face or change skin shades to suit your outfits with facial make up products.
Though your smile is the best thing you need to wear to enhance your looks still facial make up with BB creams, toners, concealers, blushes definitely do a great job in giving you that groomed perfect look.
( Try high quality skin lightening creams and moisturizers at Skin beauty solutions)
Effect of BB creams on your looks
- BB creams can be used to protect the skin and also to improve
- skin color variations
- birth spots
- dark spots
BB stands for beauty base, beauty balm etc.
BB creams helps to enhance skin elasticity due to the pressure of Vitamin A, C and E also ensures skin hydration.
Streamline your looks along huge savings with BB creams with coupon codes.
What are the after effects of some BB creams?
- All creams are not good moisturizers.
- Some creams may not have all functionalities of a moisturizers, sunscreens, concealers and foundation. Still give you a light texture.
- Never can replace a sunscreen.
- Aloe Vera sometimes causes a burning or stinging sensation.
What are the things to look into a BBcream
- Hypoallergenic and if it is clinically studied.
- 24-hour light weight coverage.
- Should cover aspects of moisturizing, concealer, anti-aging properties.
- It should not contain preservatives, parabens, additives or alcohol.
- Should be fragrance free and allergy tested.
- Should be able to protect from sun damage.
- Should be smooth on your skin.
- Specialize for oily, dry and normal skin.
- Should emphasize on the hydrating with Aloe Vera as the ingredient essentially.
- Anti-oxidant properties thus protecting skin from damage.
- Tyaluronic provides moisturizing effect.
- Nono as an ingredient protects skin form damage but may toxify.
( Beauty tap stresses on safe beauty making with its BB creams and moisturizers )
Oily skin – Matte finish cream
Normal skin – Moisturizing BB cream
Dry skin – Water consistent cream
What is a DD cream?
DD creams are daily defense creams lighter than BB creams.
It contains SPF, anti-aging, moisturizing, protection, concealing and color correction properties.
DD Vs CC Vs BB creams
|Meaning||Daily Defense||Color Correction||Blemish Balm|
|Issues addressed||Most issues handled color variations and spots||Redness or any other color variation||Lighter foundation covers dark spots, blemishes etc.|
|Feeling||Lighter than BB or CC creams||Lighter than BB creams better coverage of dark spots||Slightly heavier than moisturizers but lighter than foundation.|
|Content||Hybrid of BB and CC||Concealer and foundation combo|
|Suitable||More suitable for body or foot care||Face||Face|
How to choose a cream?
- Choose the one closest to your skin shade.
- Choose the one which is easy to apply.
- Your cream should be light weight and skin nourishing.
- Go for a foundation if you find it difficult to choose your skin shade.
- Go for CC cream if you don’t need tons of makeup on a day, or you have to cover your imperfections more. Look for a CC cream with a broad spectrum sun screen.
- BB creams are best for your mornings which blend a primer and a moisturizer, makes your job easier and faster, amidst your hectic morning routine.
6. Lip care and you
Common lip problems
The most vital part of your facial feature and to smile, blush, laugh, whistle, hard to ignore them if they are cracked or peeling or bleeding.
Of course in case of any allergies or infections its always better to consult a dermatologist.
How to treat your unhappy lips?
- Petroleum jelly pure white can be natural healing to keep lips moisturized.
- Beeswax or essential oils also do a good job.
- Avoid licking your lips very often to prevent absorption of chemicals.
- Apply products with clean hands.
- Use lip balms, lip sticks or any moisturizers without parabens, artificial flavors, chemical sunscreens.
- Organic lip repair products might be suited and safer act as healers in a quicker process.
Beautiful lips are always moisturised, tightened, soft and plump up when hydrated else they shrink when dried up.
( Get perfect hydrated lip creams and nourishing lip sticks at Stylevana )
Beauty tips for beautiful lips
- Avoid sun exposure to the lips which may develop wrinkles, apply anti-aging creams like retinol.
- Always keep them hydrated with a lip balm.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid smoking or keep it to the minimum (a mild hydrocortisone cream might help
- Apply lipstick followed by a gloss.
- Try matte lipsticks rarely, replace them with hydrating lipsticks rich in Vitamin E or glycerin.
- Apply lip moisturizes frequently.
- Use lip exfoliators to get rid of dry skin on your lips.
- A humidifier can help to keep your lips and skin hydrated in dry air indoors.
- Beeswax, shea butter, Vitamin E, Almond, jojoba or coconut oil works great on your lips.
Easy ways choose the right lipstick
Tired of analyzing the right shade for your lips, here are a few tips to help you choose the right correct lip color.
Always apply a lip balm before you use any lip color to avoid dry or chapped lips.
|Skin Tones||Right Lip Color|
|Fair||Nudes and corals, red or burgundy or peach, brown.|
|Pink Undertone||Pinks, corals, orangish reds are good. Avoid blue based reds.|
|Olive toned||Go for reds, nudes and bronze color, brown.|
|Dark||Reds and corals, dark chocolate|
|Your lips||Lipstick to choose|
|Pale||Cherry red or coal|
|Naturally red||Hot pink or orange|
|Dark||Brick red or burgundy are the best choice|
Lipstick color based on looks
|Light warm||Corals pinks, reds, wine shades|
|Medium cool||Reds, nudes and vibrant pinks|
|Medium warm||Oranges, reds|
|Dark cool||Plum color, berries and cool toned reds.|
|Dark warm||Go for wine reds and oranges.|
Wear what you love and what makes you reveals your beauty.
7. Beautify your nails – All of us aim for beautiful, strong nails.
How to find out if you have healthy nails?
- Nail base should be pink or white color.
- White tips and nails are of equal lengths.
- Half-moon shaped white color at the end of nails.
Take care to check unhealthy nails if
- Your nails tend to peel off easily.
- Check for tiny white spots.
- Grooves if you are stressed out.
These could be due to dryness, fever, anemia or nail biting.
8 easy tips for safe nails
- Scrub you nails softly when you wash your hands.
- Trim your nails regularly.
- Make sure your nails are not too long.
- Don’t forget to disinfect your nail tools now and then after use. Make sure they are always clean.
- Use the right good quality nail polish to protect your nails from too strong chemicals. You can always opt for a base coat of gloss.
- Avoid nail polishes with dibutyl phthalate formal dehyde and toluene, to avoid nails from getting damaged.
- Choose a safe nail polish remover.
- Maintain good eating habits. for more see Nail Care – Healthy Tips and Tricks
How do you maintain beautiful nails?
- Always keep your nails hydrated, drink plenty of water and have food rich in proteins.
- Moisturize your nails with cuticle oil regularly.
- Strengthen your nails by soaking them in olive oil, coconut oil, vitamin E oil or tea tree oil. Massaging in helps in proper blood circulation.
- Use a sanitizer with less alcohol.
- Use mild nail polishes with mild chemicals involved.
- Try wearing gloves where you have to work with harsh chemicals (detergents etc.).
- Don’t use your nails as a tool for opening.
- Apply hydrating base coat and top coats for nail strengthening.
|Nail polish||Skin tone|
|Nude shades eg. pink or beige, sky blues, gray, red, orange||Light or medium|
|Pastel shades cobalt blue, any deep purple, deep wine red||Dark skin tone|
|Pink shades would be good, navy blue, lavender, bright classic red etc.||Pale|
Nail polish Vs Occasions
|For a date||Pink or scarlet or red great with glitters|
|For a beach holiday||Blue or teal color|
|For an interview||Beige or white as formal color|
|For Office||Red or maroon would do|
|For a wedding||Go for a color that goes with your outfit|
|For a party||Choose funky colors|
( Get exclusive nail drills, nail lamps and gels at Melodysusie )
Always remember to do a manicure before beautifying your nails with a polish or nail art
Nail art enhances the look of your nails. Make it really creative and pretty.
Various popular designs available are: –
- Polka dots
- Floral stamped
- Sunset effect
- Cherry nails
- Bridal nail arts
- Rainbow nails perfect and trendy
- Stripes simple yet elegant
- Jewelry on the nails shiny and sophisticated looks to your nails.
Nail art with animal prints are the latest trend today.
Artificial nails also called fake nails, nail extensions or acrylic nails.
( Choose form a wide variety of nail tools, 3D nail décor at Bornpretty )
Things to know before attaching your nails
- Gel and acrylic nails are the types of fake nails available in the market. Acrylic works best for 3D nail art.
- A natural extension requires a gel else tends to split.
- No permanent damage is caused with acrylic nails.
- Avoid hitting your fingers against any hard surface to prevent fake nails from popping off.
- Removing the acrylic should be done by professionals.
8. Hair care for you
Common hair problems that you might face
- Scalp infections leading to itching
- Hair problems
- Hair lice etc.
- These can be easily reduced either through home remedies or by consulting your physician.
- Wide range of hair care products are available online to solve these.
- Symptoms that indicate
- Patches on your scalp
- Gradual hair falls and thinning
- Frequent itching.
7 ways to protect your hair against damage from: –
- straightening or curling
Ways to promote hair growth
- Go for haircuts every 3 months.
- Always use natural, mild shampoos, conditioners and hair masks or serums.
- Always be on a healthy diet.
- Avoid very hot showers.
- Wear hats to protect scalp from UV rays.
- Deeply condition your hair to avoid breakage
Kitchen hair care remedies
You can easily maintain healthy care from your home itself with these kitchen remedies
- Egg white helps conditioning your scalp and hair and maintains it to be smooth and healthy.
- Washing your hair with rice water helps to maintain or healthy scalp.
- A head mask of onion juice works great for hair growth.
- Always keep your hair conditioned with hot oil massage.
What food is best for your hair?
- Eggs-supply the required protein content.
- Nuts, dry fruits and avocado.
- Food rich in Vitamin c like strawberries green veggies helps to repair damaged follicles.
- Omega 3 fatty acids in fish enhance hair growth.
- Sweet potatoes are rich in Beta carotene and this gives Vitamin A essential for hair growth.
- Flaxseeds also generate omega 3 fatty acids.
- Vegetarian diet rich in Soybeans also help hair growth.
By having a balanced diet, you can definitely bring down your hair problems to the bare minimum.
Try limiting your Vitamin deficiency or eradicating it totally to promote healthy looking hair from out and within.
Go for allergy tests before you attempt coloring your hair and don’t forget to consult your skin doctor in case of allergies.
Having healthy hair adds on to your personal looks. Try reducing the usage of harmful chemicals contained products and go for hair products for coloring, straightening or curling with milder chemical exposure.
Check out for branded products online along with best savings with coupon codes and
8 hair dressing products you should be aware of:
- Hair scalp moisturizers to maintain a healthy scalp.
- A hair detangler conditioner to avoid tangles.
- A set of good hair brushes to maintain that bouncy detangled look.
- A good frizz free oil for your hair tips.
- A good quality dryer for that professional blow drying.
- Always apply a heat protectant spray in case you go for any styling like straightening or curling.
- An iron smoothens out the frizz.
- Add volume to your hair with a good frizz fighting shampoo but not too frequently.
You can look out for best combos with good offers and subscriptions online.
4 best hair colors for this year
- Silver blonde-goes good this year, use the right color retainer shampoo to make sure your color stays for a longer time.
- Chocolate with caramel color.
- Any hair color rusty brown at your hair tips looks great with a curled tip.
- Chocolate light brown or a bright red highlight.
( Choose from a huge collection of clip hair extensions, Pony wigs, Straight and Curly wigs at Lemail Wig Supplier )
Right hair color for the right you
- Brown suits all seasons, all skin tones and almost all occasions.
- Shades of brown are caramel, chocolate toffee, honey etc. helps to lighten up your skin tone.
|Cool skin tones||Winter||Light shaded skin||Dark brown or black, white, dark violet, red|
|Spring||Fair skin natural hair color is super blonde||Light icy blonde , ashy brown or blonde|
|Warm skin tones||Autumn||Skin glows natural hair color rich dark brown||Honey blonde, beige, golden brown|
|Summer||Golden olive skin||Toffee, honey color, light colors, champagne blonde|
With all these in mind would be really easy to get down to maintaining the safer side of grooming yourself based on your moods, skin tones, features, occasions and seasons.
The online market is just booming with a huge variety of brands and each accompanied with exciting offers and major discounts to give you the best quality at the same time make it purse friendly.
Most popular coupon deals online
- Coupons for make-up and facial care products.
- Discount codes for make-up, cosmetics and skin care products.
- Almost 50% coupons off on blow dry sprays, body care sets.
- 80% discounts and free shipping options.
- Customized rewards programs.
You must be smart enough to choose the right product, right brand at the right price at the same time safe by locating the right coupons at the right store.
Stay beautiful and Stay safe.