Every computer that you buy is accompanied with antivirus protection software. No matter how forgetful you be about the renewals and subscriptions, you always have the inbuilt Windows Defender to rely on. In addition, you can depend on these 6 best free antivirus software to tackle the latest Malwares, Viruses, Ransomwares and more…
1. Avast Free Antivirus
- Abundant and positive results.
- Contains network security inspector.
- Has Password management software.
- Limited features of password management available.
- Extra features can be extended with additional purchase of updates.
- Huge collection of extra features available.
2. AVG Free Antivirus Software
- Top scorers from many labs.
- Good Malware blocker.
- Malicious URLs are tracked and blocked.
- Web security plug-in available.
- Anti-phishing and scan quite slow.
- Its new look and new technology adds on to its reliability as usual as proved by lab tests.
Get 20% off AVG Antivirus for Unlimited Devices!
3. Acronis Ransomware Protection
- Detects ransomware attacks.
- Recovers the affected files with 5gb Online Backup.
- Even protection against Pebya assured.
- Cannot detect one real world sample.
- Provides another layer of protection with 5 GB online storage.
- Saves you from the trouble due to missing a zero-day ransomware attack.
4. BitDefender Free Antivirus Software
- Classic phishing protection.
- Malware blocking and removal done.
- Works silently in the background.
- Difficult to install.
- Only email Tech support available.
- Lacks only certain Bonus features of the commercial edition.
- Otherwise resembles the commercial versions full technology absolutely free.
Get even more protection
Try Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018 with 50% Off
5. Checkpoint ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus
- Powerful firewall components with 5Gb online backup.
- Credit supervision and Identity Security given.
- Phishing protection absent.
- Suspicious behavior tags tend to block both good and bag programs.
- Combination of firewall and antivirus protection licensed from Kaspersky ( Try Kaspersky Free Antivirus ).
6. CyberReason Ransom Free
- Easy and fast to install.
- Regulates and controls ransomware attacks.
- Simulated ransomware not identified in test.
- End result of Ransomware attack is dangerous.
- Better to use Cyber Reason Ransom free as second option.