What all you can find at Tinyundies?
- Training pants
- Cloth pull up covers
- Wet/Dry bags
- Cloth diapers
- Training tools
Started since 2015 designed in different colors, special sizes and different fabrics. Completely safe, natural and undyed.
What’s special about the products here?
- Sweat free fabric used
- Eco completely friendly
- Premium quality
- Special sizes for 3 and 4 years during their potty training sessions
Teach your children to be diaper free at a very early age with maximum comfort.
All products are soft and OEKO-TEX 100 certified cotton, natural and sweat free.
Eco friendly dyes are used. Unisex feature makes it easy for multiple usage. All of them are available in solid colors making it easy to locate the damp spot.
Very much comfortable to wear as perfect fitting and perfect elastic used. Easy adjustment according to waist size possible. All fabric is itch free and tag free.
Easy exchange and refund facilities are available
What you must do
- If you are doubtful about the size always order the next size.
- Since cotton fabric might shrink so always the first wash should be in cold water and drying should be at a low temperature.
- Measure the size with a flexible measuring tape of the waist should be below the belly button. Measure the thighs at the top most part.
- How far are Tiny undies fabrics absorbent?
They are made of a double layer of needle punched cotton and its center has a single layer of regular cotton to make you little ones feel absolutely dry and comfortable.
- DO the colors vary from what we see online?
Great effort is taken to reduce variations from real and the posting but slight variations do exist as natural dyes are used.
- How eco-friendly are products at Tinyundies?
Absolutely yes, all fabrics are azo dye free and OEKO-TEX certified eco and ozone friendly.
Any further queries contact
from 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday.