According to Wikipedia, it’s a brand for meal replacement emerging as early as 2014, in the U.S., California by Rob Rhine hart.
Water, Maltodextrin, soy protein, isolate, algal oil, isomaltulose, canola oil, rice, starch and oat fiber.
The formulation of Soylent is based on the suggestions of the National Academy of Medicine.
Why should you choose Soylent?
- No excessive sugar, saturated fat or cholesterol.
- Very healthy lifestyle assured.
- Gives balanced nutrition for the body.
- Easy to prepare.
- Provide amino acids, mono unsaturated fats, great energy, 20% essential micro nutrients.
- One-year shelf life can be carried away, no refrigeration required.
- Environment friendly as recyclable bottle.
- Lactose, Nuts, Vegan, animal fat free.
- FDA guidelines followed.
Nutrient Breakdown of Soylent Drink
- Carbohydrates 37g 33% of calories.
- Lipids 21g 47% of calories.
- Proteins 20g 20% of calories.
Products of Soylent
- Soylent drink
- Soylent Café
- Soylent powder
- Airtight pitcher
- Measuring scoop.
Vision of Soylent
Making consumption of food easier and at the same time ensuring that the right amount of nutrition is available to the body. Their noble service in 2016 donating 1 million meals to those in the U.S. and around the world.
Soylent is a part of the WFD (world food program) contributing to the solution to hunger worldwide.
Soylent donates $1 to WFP U.S.A for every new subscription through Friend Referral Program.
“Effortless method of providing the right nutrition to your body”
Click to save with Soylent coupon codes, and get the best way to energize your body and mind.