Features of ConvertKit
- Forms helps in converting casual readers to customers.
- Reporting-shows the report of your conversions.
- Helps to increase conversions with personalized automated emails. (drag and drop sequence builder)
- Easy to organize subscribers with tags.
- Helps to integrate RSS feed for weekly blog posts.
- Support provides through workshops.
- You can join the ConvertKit slack community to connect to other users.
- Helps to avoid spam filters.
- Up to 1k $29 /month.
- 1k-3k $49 /month.
- 3k-5k $79/month up to 5000 subscribers.
- Bigger list can calculate.
Convertkit is for whom?
- Course creators
- Photographers and more
Easy refund within 30 days possible.
- Helps to avoid spam complaints
- Useful analytics
- Good statistics provided
- New visual automation tool
- Pretty decent platform
- Very simple tool
- Very easy to create in automation and sequences.
10 reasons why ConvertKit is right for email marketing
- Easy text based images
- Easy to send mails to cold subscribers
- Easy to create a form, end your freebie and direct it to a thank you page.
- Easy to design your own templates, forms and landing pages.
- Easy email life saver
- Easy to set up a funnel.
- Easy statistics displayed.
- Click rate, conversion rates etc.
- Easy to try out emails which best suits my audience.
- Easy to check subscribers’ history.
- Easy support from an expert team.
“Get your convenient email marketing tool”
Choose ConvertKit Free Trial to purchase and save.