This institute has courses compliant with the Joint Commission(JCAHO) standards. Courses designed to suit the updated needs of emergency cardiovascular care in accordance with the guidelines published by American Heart Association(AHA).
What do you get at ACLS?
- Specifically designed for learning the latest life saving techniques, attending to all cardio pulmonary emergencies.
- Deals with advanced life support.
- Provides you with CEU/CME credits helpful for your education requirements.
- Provides you with on-site skills evaluation with your employer.
- Ensures complete flexibility and comfort at your doorstep. Completely online.
- Easy money back option in case you are dissatisfied.
- Digital provider card mailed to you absolutely free.
BLS (Basic life support)
- Fundamental life supporter skills taught.
- Teaches the techniques of CPR.
- You will learn to attend to cardio pulmonary emergencies
- Rescue breathing for adults, children and infants is covered here.
- AD or usage of Automated external defibrillator is taught here.
- Identification of respiratory and cardiac arrest symptoms and attending to them.
- Diagnosis of pediatric health requirements by studying and analyzing primary and secondary assessments and test.
- Importance of team discussion and responsibilities during pediatric emergencies.
- Enhanced respiratory management.
- Choosing the right therapies and practices.
( AWS, Azure, Java, PMP, Agile and more certification exams with huge discounts using Whizlabs coupon codes )
Enjoy and avail free resources of ACLS.com
- Practice test based on AHA 2015 guidelines.
- Video contents to help learning better and easier.
- Algorithms to increase your knowledge with life support algorithms.
- Knowledge box.
What’s special about ACLS?
- 24/7 online access helps you to access the course anytime and anywhere.
- Reminders given through email and text to make sure you don’t miss on anything.
- Digital provider card sent to you after completion of certification.
- All course is compliant to lattes cardiac emergencies.
- National accreditations obtained of ADA, AMA and ANCC.CAPCE also accredited to.
You can get up to eight hours of CEU/CME credit due to this.
Why should you have trained at ACLS?
- Nationally accredited by CAPCE.
- Online site skills evaluation can be obtained.
- Highly flexible and suitable online learning helps to save time.
- Course meets all joint commission requirements.
- Easy to get a refund in case you are not happy with ACLS.
What students at ACLS have to say?
- Excellent material and good training provided.
- Great training and relevant exams.
- Helpful entertaining videos.
- Great online course.
9 simple steps to reach your certification at ACLS
- Sign up and choose the certification of your choice.
- Login to access your training material (24/7) access.
- Learn the curriculum.
- Check how prepared you are with unlimited practice online exams. (consult the instructors for any help).
- Take up the certification exam (retakes possible)
- Get your skill evaluation test done if your employer needs it.
- Complete you course evaluation.
- Get your wallet provider card.
- Repeat for every 2 years to maintain your certification.
In case of further details required please contact
ACLS certification institute
2901N Ashton BLVD Suite 101
Lehi UT 84043.
ACLS has successfully granted certification to more than 10 thousands of health care professionals.
You want to be one now? Choose ACLS.